- AAA Member DiscountClaim Your Discount
- Advance Purchase RateBook My Stay
- Ultimate Escape PackageBook NowEnd of tab panel
- WeddingsOrganize your guests
- Meetings SimplifiedBook a meeting with us
- Special EventsReserve a block of rooms End of tab panel
Status: Lifetime Diamond
With Lifetime Diamond, there is no expiration and no re-qualifying for your status - ever again!
Situated where the Ohio and Tennessee rivers come together, Paducah has a lot of history. When you stay at this Paducah, KY hotel, you’ll be three miles from downtown experiences, which include walking along the Paducah Riverfront to see the Ohio River and the famous murals on the flood walls. Explore the Lower Town Arts District.
About five miles from the hotel, the National Quilt Museum displays some of the most stunning fabric arts in the United States, and the city hosts one of the largest quilt shows. See a performance at the historic Market House Theatre or Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center. Being so close to the water, you may want to visit Kentucky Lake for fishing, water skiing and golf. Lake Barkley is another good outdoor choice.