- AAA Member DiscountClaim Your Discount
- Advance Purchase RateBook My Stay
- Ultimate Escape PackageBook NowEnd of tab panel
- WeddingsOrganize your guests
- Meetings SimplifiedBook a meeting with us
- Special EventsReserve a block of rooms End of tab panel
Status: Lifetime Diamond
With Lifetime Diamond, there is no expiration and no re-qualifying for your status - ever again!
Our Homewood Suites by Hilton Yuma hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind from the busy city life, but when you're ready to explore, there's also plenty to see and do nearby. You can test out your golf swing at Yuma Golf and Country Club, try your luck at the nearby Casinos or plan a day at the Adair Park. If you want to be close to the water take a boat tour that combines the beauty of the Colorado River with bird watching, wildlife and history. Whatever you’re in the mood for, our friendly staff at the front desk can offer tips to make your visit to Yuma a great adventure.
Waylon's Water Park in Yuma has more than 15 water slides and pools for adults and kids of all ages.Waylon's Water World
The largest sand dunes in California, 20 miles West of Yuma and popular among many off road enthusiasts.