- AAA DiscountGet My AAA Discount
- Advance PurchaseBook My Stay
- Best PriceLock in Our Best PriceEnd of tab panel
- WeddingsOrganize your guests
- Meetings SimplifiedBook a meeting with us
- Special EventsReserve a block of rooms End of tab panel
Explore the many exciting things to do near the Homewood Suites by Hilton Reading. Shop during your stay at the Broadcasting Square Shopping Center, adjacent to our Reading hotel. Pennsylvania Dutch Country is only 10 miles away, and the Sovereign Performing Arts Center, Reading Public Museum, and Greater Reading Expo Center are a short drive away. Visit Daniel Boone’s Homestead, Blue Marsh Lake or Maple Grove Raceway. Aside from attractions, the area is home to many seasonal events such as the Berks County Jazz Fest, Koziar’s Christmas Village and World War II Weekend.
Enjoy fly fishing and other outdoor activities all around the Reading, Pennsylvania area.
Enjoy NHRA racing at nearby Maple Grove Raceway.
Take in a Reading Phillies baseball game while staying with us.
For over 20 years, the Berks Jazz Fest, held every March, hosts the top jazz performers from around the world in a festival of exceptional music and entertainment.