- WeddingsOrganize your guests
- MeetingsBook a meeting with us
- Special EventsReserve a block of rooms End of tab panel
Book By 13 Sep 2013. Stay Between 09 Jul 2013 and 13 Sep 2013.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown has partnered with The Signature Room to benefit The Ovarian Cancer Symptom Awareness Organization. The organization, also known as OCSA, has proven that the human/animal bond proves useful and beneficial when dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Being a pet friendly hotel, and actively involved with outreach, the Homewood Suites considers ourselves to be a great advocate for OCSA.
This package will not only provide you with a lasting memory of downtown Chicago in which you will be able to enjoy some of the finest amenities the city has to offer, but it will allow you to help many people and families along the way.
On a trip to remember you will receive and give:
- Overnight accommodations in a King one bedroom Suite
- Lunch for two on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Center, at the Signature Room or Lounge, valued at $150
- A special gift to take home
- A bottle of red/white wine
- $10 donation to Ovarian Cancer Symptom Awareness
Two Night minimum stay required. To learn more about Ovarian Cancer Symptom Awareness visit their website.
**One gift card and gift per stay. Gift cards are not sold without package.**
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500. Please request plan code "K02".
Photo provided courtesy of The Signature Room®.