- AAA DiscountGet My AAA Discount
- Advance PurchaseBook My Stay
- Best PriceLock in Our Best PriceEnd of tab panel
- WeddingsOrganize your guests
- Meetings SimplifiedBook a meeting with us
- Special EventsReserve a block of rooms End of tab panel
Discover things to do in Macon, GA while staying at the Homewood Suites Macon North extended stay hotel. Visit historical landmarks like the Ocmulgee National Monument & Indian Mounds or the Cannonball House. History buffs will enjoy a trip to Fort Hawkins the official U.S. Army Fort and Indian Factory for trading and meeting with Native Americans established in 1806. Explore the 5,500 National Register historic structures in 11 historic districts located in Macon, GA.
Get some work done at one of many local corporations with operations in Macon like Bass Pro Distribution, Geico, Georgia Farm Bureau, IKON, Merrill Lynch, and YKK. Book a room at the Homewood Suites hotel in Macon, GA today and discover all these fun things to do in Macon, GA. Ask our friendly hotel team for more recommendations on local attractions.