We're committed to making a positive difference in the environment.
We dedicate ourselves to providing comfortable, home-like accommodations and warm, friendly service. Over the years, that commitment has grown to include being a responsible steward of the environment by committing to finding ways to conserve natural resources in our hotels. Take a look at what we’re doing to improve sustainability and how you can be part of our efforts.
- We use energy-saving compact fluorescents instead of incandescent light bulbs.
- Our new hotels feature the latest in conservation design and construction elements, including: low flow faucets and toilets, energy efficient appliances, and energy saving temperature and lighting controls.
- Our hotels feature the option of paperless check-in/out.
- During our hot full breakfast and evening dinner and drinks, real china and glassware are used to reduce the use of paper products.
- For over a decade, our guests have joined in our efforts to save water, energy, and reduce chemicals by allowing us to change linens every other day.
- The Homewood Suites Neutrogena products (shampoo, lotion, soap, etc.) are contained in ET plastic that is 100% recyclable and the liquid formulas are naturally derived ingredients. Cartons are 100% biodegradable and made from a 100% renewable energy source.
- The Homewood Suites hotel directory is now an electronic, downloadable version with the same features as a printed directory. Download the eDirectory now: windows | mac.
- We are a proud sponsor of The Nature Conservancy, and their Duck River Conservation project, helping to keep our vital natural resources protected for generations to come.
Hilton Worldwide Sustainability Commitment
The Hilton Portfolio of Hotels is committed to managing our business through a lens of sustainability that will benefit this generation and those that follow.
Learn more about our Sustainability Commitment